As a new Cytomine developer:
- Get familiar with the general concepts of the main technologies used in Cytomine (Java, Groovy, Grails, PostgreSQL, Github, JS, Backbones.js ...), see the resources page,
- Take a look at the Global Architecture documentation to understand main Cytomine components and paradigms,
- Follow the basic steps to install a development environment and read about our recommended development tools and development guides.
- A quick look a the Main concepts/Packages may help you to have an overall view of the server source code (main ressources/domains, ...),
- You may then try to add a new resource type/concept in Cytomine core !
When you are ready to develop, you should take a look at: